Are you experiencing problems in searching the saved folders in Mac OS?
What are the various functions of Quick Search Folders Mac tool?
Is it possible to delete all the duplicate files?
In Mac OS, there is an application available name File Finder that can easily searches all the files and folders. But sometimes due to some adverse causes this application fails to search the files or folders. In some cases it also happens that you are unable to search the folder that have been saved few days earlier or the folders with the same name. It is quite an irritating situation when you unable to search any important folders.
Most of the time it also happens that the default searching tool of Mac OS takes a long time to Search Folders of Mac OS and shows the result after a long duration. This happens due to the presence of duplicate files in the system. The existence of duplicate files makes the system slow and can also makes the system unstable.
Now you can easily get rid of all the above mentioned problems with the help of Quick Search Folders Mac tool. This is an incredible tool that can thoroughly scan the entire system and easily take out a list of all the existing duplicate files along with an option of deleting it. You can easily delete all the duplicate files, free the captured memory space and hence increase the speed of searching.
Some of the important features of Quick Search Folders Mac tool are as such:-
- It simply improves the speed of searching and also allow multiple searches at a time
- It easily finds out all the duplicate files and efficiently cleans up the disk
- It searches the contents of the iTunes, Aperture, iPod databases etc
- This tool has the capability of finding the duplicate files on the basis of their name, file size, file type, time created, and time modified etc
- It works very fast and does not require any additional memory space for processing
- It has a user friendly interface that can be easily handled by anyone
- This tool can supports almost all the versions of Mac OS like Snow Leopard, Full Leopard, 10.3.9 Panther, 10.5 Leopard, 10.4 Tiger etc